You can now read Beef WITCH You on Amazon

 



Beef WITCH You is now published on Amazon and can be read for free on Kindle Unlimited.

If you are a blogger or bookstagrammer, booktok, or indie author influencer, you can request a copy from onlinebookclub.org to read and review. 





Two witches, one huge beef. 
Savanah Knighton, a human earth witch, 
moves to the witch suburb Forest Haven to hide her secret magical harvest.
Savanah is befriended by a real blood-born witch, Beatriz. 
Their friendship, Savanah's secret magical harvest, and Beatriz suddenly disappear. 
What in the broomsticks is going on? 
Will Savanah find more than her missing magical property? Follow the story to find out!

Welcome to Forestdale! 
The rules are simple! The residents...not so much.


I am so happy to share my writing with you all. I hope you will become one of my beloved NYTE Readers and join the growing amount of readers enjoying my stories. If you like strong female leads, diverse characters, a touch of magic, and romance, written for adults, I hope you will like the books coming out of my Forestdale world.

There is also a Spotify Playlist for this book.


Thank you for stopping by and happy Reading~ Venis Nytes






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September already update.

My books are available on more sites

Beef Witch You book review