I am published!

 

Finally, I figured out how to get my completed book of short stories on Amazon.  That means I am officially published.

I started with my book of erotic short stories since it was getting close to 5000 reads on an online writing app. I hope it won't hurt my sales. It is a novella-length book with four unique stories giving a glimpse into the characters' lives that lead to a romantic encounter. 

*Warnings: Tales are purely fictional and for the purpose of entertainment only. There are explicit depictions of sexual acts, graphic adult language, group sex, possession, MMF sex, consensual sex, adult characters, older characters


I even made a Spotify playlist for it to enjoy while you read alone or with a partner.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3NYB0xpeNZPZvxtBu1DQEy?si=8fb0af8d9967432c

The book:




Amazon    or     Kindle Unlimited


A debut erotic collection of 4 short stories. Each story in Kissing in the Rain has captured the characters in a small moment of time that leads to an explicit pleasurable experience. Love and pleasure are found in backyards, alleyways, at a party, and even in a sketchy part of town. Rain is the only common element in each story. So settle back alone or with a lover or two and enjoy the spicy encounters, my newest Nyte Reader. HEAs are not guaranteed, but HFNs are.  

Happy Reading- Venis Nytes


Aspine Usually nothing good comes from dark alleys, but I beg to differ…

Let Me In A torrential rainstorm, a mysterious woman and a party

Mending Fences What is a little broken fence between neighbors? (MMF) 

Oil and Roses These two come together in an ex-sex midnight tryst like oil and…


A few early reviews were quite promising!

What early readers are saying:


Kinky Rollercoaster

What a ride!

Enough smut to make your mother blush, unless she is a smutty mummy…then she’ll probably love it!!

I truly loved this book. A hidden gem. The whole experience was like having a dirty little one-night stand

…or several of them, in the version of a book.- SJ Brand

It's amazzziiiiinnnngggg!!!

First I want to say, the way you described every scene, fantastic. The characters felt real not some

cliche erotica only filled with amazing sex, you also showed emotions. Absolutely loved it, would recommend

to anyone. - Mystic

A Fun, Sexy Read

This was a fun, sexy read! Venis Nytes presents four sensual short stories of varying types,

all with perfectly satisfying storylines. The characters are believable and real, and the sex is very well written

and emotional.- CafeBlush



I have also made an author page on Amazon and on Goodreads, Please feel free to become one of my beloved NYTE readers and follow me so you are the first to know when my next books are coming and available.

Thank you for reading and I hope you add this book to your steamy reads collection. Happy Readings and thanks for stopping by the blog! ~ Venis Nytes








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My books are available on more sites

September already update.

Beef Witch You book review